Free Tennis Newsletter from Tennismindgame.com
- a bi-weekly update of all additions on the website,
- Q&A section (questions from tennis enthusiasts and my answers),
- tactical advice on different parts of the game,
- mental tennis tips that can quickly improve your mental toughness,
- and tennis instruction videos to further improve your game.
As a subscriber you'll receive a link to a SUPER slow motion tennis videoWhen you subscribe to Tennismindgame.com newsletter you'll get a full video of Roger Federer's forehands, backhand slice, footwork and more...
|Your slo-mo videos are just awesome. – Jack|
Your slo-mo clips are awesome! I can learn so much from these and besides, they just look cool.- Mike
Hi, I`m from Chile and i`m amazed by your slow motion tennis videos, they are absolutely incredible. – Gabriel
Beautiful... that's what i call art. – Mary
Great one... love it! - Anne
This is great. I love seeing them that slow – Rick
These have been teaching me a lot. i have needed to see them in slow motion to understand their form, thank you!!! - Bustos
And you'll also see a video of the hardest hit serve ever. Really, you've never seen anything like it. :)
Receiving this newsletter saves you a lot of time
- You don't need to search the web for valuable tennis mental
tips, when you can get excellent tennis news from here. You can even ask
me questions and I'll answer you in a short article or reply to you
- You don't want to spend time checking my site every two days and looking for a new page or article. I do appreciate the traffic ;) but why don't you let me notify you when something new is up, ok?
You also get two very valuable free bonus reportsReceiving Tennis Newsletter through your email inbox is your best option to keep in touch with what's new on the Tennismindgame.com website and find out my personally recommended resources related to »making your mind your best ally«.
They are available only for my subscribers and will not be published. If you apply them your game and your serve will dramatically improve.
These are little mental tips which make a huge difference in your approach to the game and your ability to let your body perform at its best.
»The Winning Thought« reveals to you how only one little thought changes your mindset and your whole approach to play. Every decision that happens during ball exchange starts with your mindset.
»Serve in Your Mind« describes how your mind affects the serve and the best way to make your mind your best ally when serving. The subtitle for this report could also be "How to dramatically improve your serve – without practice."
I've added a special report which includes a chapter from the Tennis Strategy Encyclopedia. You'll learn what are strategy, tactics and tactical decisions and why it is so important to make your mind your best ally.
Boost Your Game In 5 Easy Steps - 5 Free Videos
- How to improve balance (practice this for two minutes and in one week you'll feel why balance helps you play better)
- How to find optimal contact point (a simple drill to "wake up" your feet)
- Learn to control your shots on the run (4 steps progression method)
- How to prevent opening of the racquet face when serving (the key difference between "club" serves and advanced serves)
- A simple tip for more relaxed play (and you'll also last longer in rallies)
Another way of getting my tennis news is by subscribing to RSS feed. More about RSS and the subscribe link - below the navigation menu on the left.